25. - 26. November 2023
VEDIC INTEGRAL HEALING
With Sacchidanandaprem Acharya Swaminmain
The VEDIC INTEGRAL HEALING is based on the ancient Vedic natural treatment through spiritual healing that balances life energies and brings health and well-being to the entire physical, emotional, psychological, and spirit. The various natural modalities, therapeutic prana healing, and meditative therapies are used to channel the natural vital energy of life.
1. Spiritial Healing Consultation
2. Breathwork (healing Pranayama) & Sound Shower
3. Yoga Nidra
4. Sushruta Prana Healing
5. Shivodaya Meditation
1. Personal Healing Consultation is to facilitate understanding of any issue or imbalance present in someone’s life on the level of energy and consciousness i.e., body-mind-emotional well-being, relationship concerns, karmic influence, trauma-related, and the influence of negative energy.
2. Breathing is the most vital function of sustaining life, thousands of years ago the Yogis created breathing techniques that help to revitalize the mind and body.
Yoga-based scientific breath techniques are the way of supplying the proper oxygen- the vital energy to our body and its organs and getting rid of the toxins. It allows more of your vital energy to flow wholly to change subtle energies within the body for health and wellbeing. The Pranayama techniques release repressed emotion, body tension, reduce stress and relax the mind. You learn various breath healing modalities for maintaining a good mental and physical state.
3. Yoga Nidra is a state of conscious deep sleep. In Yoga Bindu Nidra (meditation), you remain in the waking state of consciousness, and gently focus the mind, while allowing thought patterns, emotions, sensations, and images to arise and go on. In Yoga Nidra, you leave the waking state, go into the subconscious state, and then go deeper to deep sleep, yet you remain awake. It is also to purify the chronic trauma, childhood negative experiences and psychological disturbance, and the deep impressions that are the driving force behind Karma.
The practice of Yoga Nidra relaxation has been found to reduce tension and anxiety. The autonomic symptoms of high anxiety such as headache, giddiness, chest pain, palpitations, and abdominal pain respond well. It has been used to help also with posttraumatic stress disorder. Yoga Nidra meditation is also associated with naturally increased endogenous dopamine release in the ventral striatum of the brain.
4. Sushruta Prana Healing is an energy healing system based on the fundamental principle that the body has the innate ability to heal itself. Sushruta Prana Healing utilizes the “vital life force,” or prana to accelerate the body’s inborn ability to heal itself. This healing has been described as a simple and yet very powerful technique that can be applied with immediate benefits to the patient.
5. Shivodaya Meditation is a unique meditation program to radically transform your life; it is an integrated and joyful spiritual journey that enables you to personally experience the deepest level of your being and means of living enlightened.
The collective process facilitates of retreat and promotes the emergence of pure consciousness in spiritual depth. You instantly feel the bliss and freedom of your infinite nature and recognize your wholeness and perfection. It awakens the cosmic creative energy inside you in an atmosphere of intensive silence.
The retreat approaches the most transformative spiritual exploration in your life through meditative practices of the ancient Vedic sciences, guided by spiritual master Sacchidanandaprem.
Through intentional practices uncover the inner wisdom, peace, infinite Joy and awareness that arises from ultimate potential within. It cultivates the holistic wellbeing of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states.
For those who feel the call
you can sign in at email@example.com
You can buy your ticket here.